Great news, everyone…
…Pennsylvania’s home to one of America’s best food trucks.
Food trucks boomed in the past decade or so, solidifying themselves as one of the best ways to get a typically quick (and even more typically delicious) bite that doesn’t require sitting down at a restaurant.
Zen Business—a platform dedicated to helping businesses to grow—also points out that food trucks were one of the few businesses that soared in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic as they provided a great way to eat out while also adhering to restrictions.
“Food trucks were well-equipped to withstand pandemic restrictions, as they’re natural to-go and social distanced businesses,” explains Luz Urrutia, CEO of small business charity, Accion Opportunity Fund. “Many food truck owners stepped forward to seize opportunity during a time of great uncertainty.”
In order to find out where the best food trucks in the country are, Zen Business took a look at U.S. cities with a population of over 100,000 to launch the study.
They then used Yelp to find these food trucks, sorted them by “recommended,” and parsed out which had the highest recommendations overall.
Based upon all this, the study revealed that the following were the top 10 best food trucks in the nation:
- Los California Tacos in Pasadena, Calif.
- Tacos Tierra Caliente in Houston, Texas
- LA Burger in Irving, Texas
- Chick N’ Brose in Houston, Texas
- The Burnt Truck in Irvine, Calif.
- Burger Seoul in Tacoma, Wash.
- Frezko Taco Spot in Frisco, Texas
- Pigwich in Kansas City, Mo.
- Octopus Falafel Truck, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Phatties, Escondido, Calif.
Now, who’s hungry?